You can call this a self-assessment test, or you can call it an ISO 9001 quiz. It's not serious, but it will give you an indication of where you're at, how much you've learned, and how much you've yet to learn.
If you score poorly first time around, come back and try again when you're further into your ISO implementation. You'll be surprised by how much you've learned.
1. Grammar In the context of the ISO 9001 Standard, which of the following indicates a requirement?
2. Quality Management Principles Which of the following is NOT one of the seven Quality Management principles?
3. PDCA Cycle Which of the following is NOT part of the PDCA cycle?
4. Risk To conform to the requirements of ISO 9001, an organization needs to:
5. Resources "The organization shall determine and provide the resources needed for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the quality management system." Which of the following is true about this statement?
6. Leadership With respect to customer focus, top management is required to demonstrate leadership and commitment by ensuring three requirements are met. Which of the following is NOT one of the three requirements?
7. Risk Options to address risk include:
8. Internal Audits ISO 9001 requires that organizations conduct internal audits at planned intervals. What intervals are recommended?
9. Competence Which of the following is NOT an ISO 9001 requirement?
10. ISO 9001 Revisions Which of the following statements about the ISO 9001 Standard is true?
11. ISO The International Organization for Standardization is headquartered in:
12. Terminology What does ISO Focus refer to?
13. Internal Audits Which of the following is NOT a requirement for an organization's internal audit program?
14. Benefits The Standard lists several potential benefits that accrue from implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Which of the following is NOT described as a benefit?
15. Implementation How long does it take for an organization to implement ISO 9001 and get certified?
Just a moment ...